New Device? Let us show you how to use it!
Let us show you how to download free material!
- Download the Overdrive and Libby apps to get free ebooks and audio books.
- Use the Transparent Language app to learn a new language (set up your account on the Plumb Library website.).
- Download the Hoopla app and create an account with your library card. Free audiobooks, ebooks, movies, TV shows, magazines and music. Also available through your TV’s streaming device. Five checkout per library card per month.
- Download free music from Freegal – 3 songs per library card per week, yours to keep! Choose from many titles in the Sony Music Catalog. Also up to three hours of free streaming. Create your own playlist or use the ones available.
- Visit our website https://www.plumblibrary.com and click the Online Services tab.
- Call the library at 508-763-8600 or email email@example.com to get help.