Coming in June, the 2017 Summer Library Program: Build a Better World!
Watch this space for more details!
The benefits of the Plumb Summer Library Program are:
- Fun motivation to exercise our minds over the summer.
- Develop positive attitudes about reading, books, and the library.
- Maintain skills and learn new ones during summer vacation.
- Access to new experiences to increase knowledge and skills.
- Cool easy to use game-like reading tracking system.
Be part of a national summer reading theme program and a community supported library program!
The Summer Library Program is sponsored by Plumb Library, the Massachusetts Library System, the Boston Bruins, and the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners, with local support from the Friends of Plumb Library, Rochester Lions Club, Rochester Cultural Council, Plumb Market, Kool Kone, The Rood Family, Buzzards Bay Coalition, Carousel Family Fun Center, First Congregational Church, Captain Bonney’s, the Jr. Friends, MIIA, and many library patrons.