Museum Passes Available at the Joseph H. Plumb Memorial Library
The following passes are available with your valid library card:
- Boston Museum of Science: $10 off general admission for up to 4 people. Purchased by the Friends of Plumb Library, and Library Gift Fund.
- Buttonwood Park Zoo: free admission for up to 4 people.
- Massachusetts State Parks Parking Pass: free one day parking at any MA State Park.
- Plimoth Plantation: reduced admission for 2 adults and 2 children – $12 per adult and $8 per child. Closed from December to March.
- Boston Museum of Fine Arts: allows 2 people discounted admission at $10.00 each.
- New Bedford Whaling Museum: 50% off regular admission for up to 2 adults and 2 children.
- The Mystic Aquarium: each pass allows two adults and two children into the aquarium at $5.00 off each of four admissions; children ages 3 and under are free.
- Roger Williams Park Zoo: each pass allows any combination of up to four adults, seniors, and/or children to enjoy the zoo at a discounted rate of $3.00 off the regular admission price; children ages 3 and under are free. Valid March – December. This pass purchased by the Friends of Plumb Library.
- Providence Children’s Museum: reduced admission of 50% discount per person for four people. Children under 12 months: free.
- Heritage Museum and Gardens, Sandwich, MA: half price admission for 2 adults and 2 children. April – October.
- Isabella Steward Gardner Museum, Boston: Admission for 4 at $5.00 each, Tuesday – Friday; admission for 2 at $5.00 each, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Museum closed Mondays. This pass purchased by the Friends of Plumb Library.
- Pawtucket Red Sox: coupon allows general admission tickets for up to 6 people for a total of $27 or $5 per ticket up to 6 tickets. NOTE: library coupon does not guarantee tickets. Arrive early to avoid disappointment.
Museum Pass Rules
Reserve the pass by phone or in person. Passes may be check out with a valid (unblocked) library card. Children’s cards may not be used to reserve or check out passes. If you have lost your library card, or if it has expired, please reserve your pass in person.
The pass MUST be returned to the Plumb Library by 10 a.m. the day following your visit. The envelope may be left in the book drop if the Library is closed. There is a charge of $1.00 per day if the pass is not returned on time. If the pass is lost, there is a charge of $15.00.
Please be considerate of others. Return your pass on time!
Looking for a pass to a different museum? Find out which passes are available through other SAILS libraries.